The Establishment Of Will And Understanding
(To be used in connection with Lesson Ten)
1. My understanding is established in Divine Mind.
2. "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
3. The will of God is ever uppermost in my consciousness.
4. "Not my will, but thine, be done."
5. I firmly believe the guiding Intelligence that directs all my thoughts.
6. "There is a spirit in man, and the breath of the Almighty giveth them understanding."
7. The willfullness and stubborness of the flesh have no power in me. I am obedient to Spirit and receptive to all its secret thoughts.
8. "Not . . . of the will of flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
9. I am willing to change my mind.
10. "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind."
11. The Christ of God is born in my consciousness, and I am glorified in my understanding.