Chapter 7 - Healing - p.97
The prayer of faith shall save the sick. James 5:15
I am the Lord that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26
Watch for the Answers As You Study
- What is the Divine Science basis for healing?
- Is Divine Science primarily a teaching or a healing profession?
- When is it desirable to request the help of a practitioner?
- What characterizes a well-trained practitioner?
- In what way does the student work best with the practitioner?
Wholeness is the universal standard of being. Health is the outer evidence appearing in the body indicating that the law of wholeness is being complied with. Health is the normal state of the human body and it should require no effort for health to manifest, for the truth is that we live, move, and have our being in God, and God is absolute spiritual harmony and wholeness. Spirit is the source and substance of everything, hence Spirit is source and substance of the body. All is Spirit. The body is