Chapter 5 - The Work of Thought - p.59
The Work of Thought
Commit thy words unto the Lord, and thy thought shall be established. Prov. 16:3
Questions to Alert Your Thinking
- Where does everything have its true and permanent existence?
- What trinity expresses the process of God-Mind creating?
- Why is consciousness of Truth our great need?
- List four changes necessary to enlighten man's. thinking.
- How can God be both personal and impersonal?
- Upon what basis should our thinking rest?
To reason aright we must find cause. To understand creation, we must study its source. To know what is possible to man, we must search his origin and therein know his nature. To understand the work of thought, we must discover its function in the God-Mind and realize that the same laws apply on the plane of the individual.