Chapter 4 - Thought - p.49
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report . . . . think on these things. Phil.4:8
Questions to Stimulate Your Thinking
- What is the basis of reasoning in Divine Science?
- How may we open our mentality to light and truth?
- What is man's responsibility in his everyday thinking?
- What is a necessary step if we desire to change our conditions and affairs?
- What will the recognition of an ever-present God do for the individual?
Thought is the instrument of the creative power of Mind and is the cause of word and deed. To think is proof that I am. I am, therefore I think. There cannot be a thought without a thinker. Since thought is used as the basis on which to form conclusions,