Chapter 3 - God and Man are One - p.37
God and Man are One
And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Genesis 1:26
Questions to alert your thinking
- What is creation as explained in Divine Science?
- What new thought is given you as to the nature of matter or substance?
- Are the teachings of Divine Science supported by modern scientists?
- What attributes are inherent in the nature of God?
- What must man do to claim his birthright?
- What is man's greatest need?
In order to understand and accept the truth concerning the reality of good and the unreality of evil, it will be necessary to consider the source or beginning of all that is. In order to reason aright we must determine the first and originating cause.
In the beginning God -- God the Uncreate, the perfect Mind, the only source, the omnipresent Principle, the eternal Spirit -- created. All is contained