Chapter 2 - Basis of Divine Science - p.27
Basis of Divine Science
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Eph. 4:6
Questions to direct your study
- Why is Divine Science a logical name for this teaching?
- What advantage will the student of Divine Science gain?
- What is the fundamental truth of Divine Science?
- Explain "new understanding brings new habits of thought." Illustrate.
- How is evil to be accounted for?
An organized teaching pertaining to God and His manifestation in creation would be known as divine knowledge, knowledge of Truth. And when this knowledge is based upon eternal God-Principle as the source of all that is, it become a science. Thus we have a divine science; a science of unity of the Creator and His creation; of God action and the results; of existence proceeding from God or Being. Hence the teaching of Divine Science is classified knowledge of Being manifesting in existence. It is