There is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
that shall not be made known.
--- Luke 12:2
Questions to direct your study
(Be alert -- find the answers)
- What is revelation? Is revelation possible today?
- How do you account for the fact that it is generally true that "eye hath not seen nor ear heard"?
- How does man received a revelation of truth which seems new to him?
- Will any truth newly "discovered" be contradictory to others previously realized?
- Where is "the Kingdom" and how does one come to live in it?
Truth is eternal and changeless, but until every mystery of truth is made plain to the mind of man there must be revelation. Though "eye hath not seen, nor ear hear, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared," 1 Cor. 2:9 man also has the promise that, "the eyes